Frederic Savart 'L'Accomplie' Extra Brut 1er Cru, Champagne, France NV (Dis. Sept 2021)

Frederic Savart &

Frederic Savart 'L'Accomplie' Extra Brut 1er Cru, Champagne, France NV (Dis. Sept 2021)

Size
Regular price $81.00 USD
/
  • Secure payments
  • Low stock - 5 items left
  • Inventory on the way
Wine Type
sparkling wine
Grape
pinot noir chardonnay
Viticulture
organic
Country
france
Region
champagne

"A laboratory of terroirs and a creator of cuvées." That's how Frederic Savart describes his winery. He is a force of nature and an incredible individual. His curiosity has no boundaries and he loves to talk about what wines he's excited to drink. Fred Savart works with two varieties, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, across two neighboring villages - Ecueil and Villers-aux-Noeuds. The soils of Ecueil tend to be more sand based with some clay mid-slope while Villers-aux-Noeuds is chalkier. A favorite grower and one you can't miss. The L'accomplie base vintage makes up 70% of the total blend with the other 30% coming from reserve wine of the two previous vintages. The wine is aged in a combination of neutral oak and stainless steel. The dosage is 5g/L.

Pairing: This is how I want to begin all of my evenings 

Grape: 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay from both Ecueil and Villers-aux-Noeuds

Viticulture: Organic

Shipping FAQs. Please read if you are shipping wine through us.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Sold Out
No Fine Print Cabernet Sauvignon, California 2019
$23.00 USD
Domaine Bailly-Reverdy, Chavignol, Sancerre, France 2020
$31.00 USD
Hardin Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California 2017
Hardin Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California 2019
$35.00 USD
LIOCO Sonoma County Chardonnay, California 2019
$23.00 USD
Podere Lecci e Brocchi Chianti Classico, Italy 2018
$22.00 USD
Andrea Felici Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Marche, Italy 2020
$19.00 USD
Recently viewed